Tuesday, November 20, 2012

St. Maarten: Day 6

November 20, 2012

I waved goodbye to Charlotte early this morning and thanked her for her hospitality. We are planning to meet up again next weekend, but for now I have to go meet up with my next couchsurfing host, Milap. The Dutch gang is going to La Bamba again tonight. Tuesday is Salsa night, and they are all really into Spanish dancing. I may join them, depending on where I am.

Milap works until 6:30 tonight, so I have to wait until around then to store my belongings. I think I need to get myself a bigger backpack that can fit all my stuff if I am going to be doing this often. The stuff I have isn't too heavy, just really awkward/uncomfortable to carry. I'm chilling in the McDonald's right now in Simpson Bay, using their free wifi.

I hung out at Kim Sha Beach all day. It was a pain carrying all my stuff around, so I just built a fort out of it on the beach and relaxed there all day.



No comments:

Post a Comment