Tuesday, November 20, 2012

St. Maarten: Day 3

November 17, 2012

I met up with my first couchsurfing host today. She is a very kind Dutch girl named Charlotte with a gorgeous home. I am staying with her until the 20th and then hooking up with another couchsurfing host.

We spent the day at Maho Beach where I met a few of her friends and saw a ton of planes landing and taking off. Later that night, she took me to a big Dutch pool party in an apartment complex with a ton of interns from Holland. It was awkward at first because no one was speaking english and everyone was very tall, but after a few beers I fit right in.

Stan flew home today and Tuffy booked his flight for tomorrow afternoon. Tuffy was with us for a bit at the pool party, but then took off to do his own thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment