Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Panama: Day 3 - Bus Ride to Colon

We took a free shuttle to Colon (pronounced "cologne", not "colon") today that the marina offers. The city seemed a lot more safe than what people were leading me to believe. I couldn't understand the names of any of the stores though.

We did some grocery shopping. I couldn't believe how cheap rum was.

Tony the Tiger isn't so friendly in Panama.
They're grrrrrreat! YOU GOT THAT M$&%# F%&#*#@??!!!!

I may not have seen any sloths or jaguars yet, but I did spot one of the rarest creatures possible today.
A species long thought to be extinct.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mate! Just wanted to let you know that I'm checking your website every day, as you are taking the exact journey that I hope to take myself some day. I'm very excited to see how you'll fare across the Pacific, and I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete