Monday, February 9, 2015

My New Sailboat!

February 9, 2015

I present to you my very first sailboat named sailing vessel "I'm Easy". (Yes, I will be changing the name this year)

She is a 25 foot Bayfield, currently located in Parry Sound, Ontario. With a full keel and draft of only 2.9 feet, it is a cruiser that sails great downwind (and not so great upwind haha). It has an 8 HP Yanmar inboard diesel engine, headsail furling, and a full enclosure.

I'm Easy is a nice little lake sailor that just needs a little love to get sailing again. It is currently on-the-hard right now in Parry Sound waiting for the snow to melt so I can start working on repairing/refitting it.

Stay tuned to see the work I do this season to get I'm Easy ready for our adventures together!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment